Sunday, September 9, 2012

My first solo gallery!

 
I will have my very first solo gallery held at Halmoni Vintage in Oakland!
Please come out to the Art Party and dance with me and DJ Coco!
I'm ridiculously nervous and excited. I have never SERIOUSLY thought of having a gallery of my own, so this is a huge change for me. Of course, I'll make a detailed post after the event! :)


Other than getting ready for my very first gallery... what have I been up to...?
I currently work part-time as a children's art teacher and do some volunteer work at my church...
...been working on a class and sometimes attend South First Fridays' artwalks and RAW San Jose!
What else...?

I'VE BEEN DANCING, FOOLS! B|

The amazing DJ Coco has invited me to be her support dancer!
Whoa whoa whoa... don't get me wrong... I'm NO dancer. I'm the most awkward dancer you'll ever meet.
...but hey... WHY NOT HAVE SOME FUN... IN A CHICKEN KIGURUMI (onesie)?!

 7.9.2012 California Extreme
http://www.caextreme.org/



(left to right: me, cosplayer Crystalike, cosplayer Miyuki, DJ Coco, & Boboso)

8.4.2012 Night Market
http://nightmrkt.com/


(left to right: Boboso, DJ Coco, & me)

Thanks for inviting me and for all the fun!

Please check out my lovely friends!
DJ Coco

Crystalike (cosplayer)
Miyuki (cosplayer)

Boboso (rapper)

No comments:

Post a Comment