Saturday, May 4, 2013

Art of Zine 2013

5.03.2013

Teef Gremlins in PILLS/SKILLS/LOVING KINDNESS & Paper Planes is a very special zine to me... In short, it pretty much was a way for me to art vent and give my close friends a shout out.
Teef Gremlins are real simple to draw and you can scribble out your stresses by drawing them.
Here are a couple of photos of the first paper planes and Teef Gremlins...




Special thanks to Yumico for giving a copy to Anno Domini Gallery and selling them for Art of Zine 2013! I never thought I'd contribute anything to my favorite gallery. The experience was pretty surreal. I guess I'm just a really sensitive person. I never felt so ridiculously nervous when I saw strangers reading my zine. I hope they enjoyed it. All the zines were so unique and I loved reading through them. My favorites were Save the Desert Tortoise by Heather Enders and a frog zine by Sanaa Khan.

If anyone's interested in a zine trade, please e-mail me at thisishaetae@gmail.com or you can purchase one from me for $4.




No comments:

Post a Comment